[SGVLUG] Re: November SGVLUG Talk

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:34:22 PST 2007

AWESOME! Thanks guys. I don't know if everyone is for the recording stuff,
like Michael ... he wouldn't record it because he wants more attendance and
wanted me to show up ... hehe. I'd love to go, just can't... and I know I
could listen to it on my hour or so comutte to school.

Charles, that'd be awesome if you could make it ... if not, no worries :) I
appreciate your support nonetheless.

Miguel, interesting... definitely. It's something that we should discuss.
The more available we make talks, the more we help spread knowledge...
personally, I'd say it's ok to do and my vote is in as "yes." I know Michael
was recording some of the talks (video camera) (and we all are thankful for
that) ... but, it takes a lot of time to work with, and I'm more for
listening than watching something. It's just easier for me.

In terms of devices... I think something like the Zoom H2 ($200) or Zoom H4
($300) is the way to go. This device is made from some big name audio
manufacturer whose name slips me at the moment... and it was featured at the
NAMM show (the H2).

Anywho, that's that :) Thanks again -

--
Matthew