[SGVLUG] Re: November SGVLUG Talk

Charles Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Sat Nov 3 07:17:32 PST 2007

Ill see if I can make the meeting.

I have a fair amount of recording experience. See http://casts.socallugs.com for the ones I have done.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Matthew Gallizzi" <matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com>

Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 01:59:45
Subject: [SGVLUG] Re: November SGVLUG Talk

I was *REALLY* looking forward to Claude's talk on home automation this month... but I have a date/time conflict with another commitment that sprang up. I was wondering if anyone wouldn't happen to mind recording the LUG and allowing me to download it :) I realize this is asking a lot, but I'd love to listen to the talk (and would) in mp3 form... if someone is willing. If not, oh well - I'll look into it when I have some free time.

I'd imagine it may be as simple as running audacity, recording with some cheap external mic that someone might have laying around... don't need to clean it up or anything. (recording without an external mic is probably doable as well, but I don't know if keyboard typing would be recorded :))

Anyways, I've learned it never hurts to ask :)

Thanks regardless...

--
Matthew G