[SGVLUG] Re: November SGVLUG Talk

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 00:59:45 PST 2007

I was *REALLY* looking forward to Claude's talk on home automation this
month... but I have a date/time conflict with another commitment that sprang
up. I was wondering if anyone wouldn't happen to mind recording the LUG and
allowing me to download it :) I realize this is asking a lot, but I'd love
to listen to the talk (and would) in mp3 form... if someone is willing. If
not, oh well - I'll look into it when I have some free time.

I'd imagine it may be as simple as running audacity, recording with some
cheap external mic that someone might have laying around... don't need to
clean it up or anything. (recording without an external mic is probably
doable as well, but I don't know if keyboard typing would be recorded :))

Anyways, I've learned it never hurts to ask :)

Thanks regardless...

--
Matthew G