Books for Chris Smith - was Re: [SGVLUG] Free Books

Christopher Smith x at xman.org
Wed May 30 23:22:52 PDT 2007

Jason Riker wrote:
> I vote we hold the books from Chris until he comes to present on a topic
> of our choosing.   ;-)

Jason, you are now on my list. :-)

Furthermore, since nobody proposed a topic or agreed to hold the books
hostage as of yet, I declare your plan null and void, and suggest that
my wife picks it up from Swantje as she passes through town while
commuting to and from work. ;-)

That said, if the group has a topic they'd like me to talk about, I'd be
happy to do a presentation if I thought I could do the topic justice.

--Chris