[SGVLUG] Is Linux Approaching a Tipping Point or Is Microsoft Being Played By Dell

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 13:16:09 PDT 2007

yes, and I doubt Dell will drop MS products anytime
in the foreseeable future... seriously last time I
had the chance to see mr dell and ask a question,
I got the impression that they'll be shipping MS
products unless there is NO demand what so ever for them.

[ linux probably represents but a small % but growing for
[ them, I'd hope that all their product line would be
[ certified in some for to work with linux.. instead
[ some dell equipment from the past has been a bit
[ problematic w/regards to linux drivers... some of their
[ RAID systems and server video cards in particular from
[ my experience.

matti