[SGVLUG] Job openings at JPL and Caltech

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:33:59 PDT 2007

My employer, Raytheon, is trying to fill a bunch of positions over at
JPL and at Caltech where I work.  They are looking for SysAdmin's,
software developers (C/C++ on Unix, Perl, Java, Python, Web, etc) and
I&T positions of various levels.

You can look at either the Caltech job page or it looks like Raytheon
has a bunch listed on yahoo jobs.

http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/job-search-l-Pasadena-CA-c-Technology
use keyword: Raytheon

http://www.recruitingcenter.net/clients/CalTech/publicjobs/controller.cfm
use job category: Information Technology

If you are applying for any of the MSC, IPAC or Raytheon positions in
Pasadena, let me know and I may know some one or something more about
it.  But please note, if the job requires specific experience or
advanced knowledge, they really mean it.