[SGVLUG] Today's real-life humor...

Dustin Laurence dustin at laurences.net
Tue Mar 27 21:52:27 PST 2007

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 03:13:44PM -0700, Solomon K. Chang wrote:

> Leave voicemail for Roman authorities that the guy with the twelve
> apostles is not the Jewish Messiah as foretold.  Just scare him and
> rough him up a little, but don't kill him.
>
> As you can see, I'm running a little behind.

That's what happens when you mess with God's plan.  If you hadn't
included that last task, events probably wouldn't have conspired to
cause you to get so far behind. :-)

Still, it shows a kinder, gentler side of God--it could have been
plagues all around destroying the whole country for getting in the way
like it happened with that poor Pharaoh guy.  Who says God doesn't
mellow with age?

Dustin, feeling as whimsical as he is behind in reading LUG mail

--
    "Intolerance?  The *truth* is intolerant." -- le Faux

The small binary attachment on every message I send is my PGP digital
signature, not a virus.  If you don't know what that is, you can ignore it.
If you do, my keyserver is pgp.mit.edu.