[SGVLUG] giving away american jobs...

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 10:36:13 PDT 2007

--- Tom Emerson <osnut at pacbell.net> wrote:

> Twisted, yes, but even more scary is the fact that these folks can be
> this blatant about it and think they'll get away with it.

*Think* they can get away with it?  They *did* get away with it.  They *are* getting
away with it.  I'm not hearing about this speech in any major media outlets.  Either
there's a conspiracy to keep this concealed, or major media outlets don't care.  Sort
of like how there wasn't a whole lot of coverage when the National Security and
Homeland Security Presidential Directive
(http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html) went into effect,
which can turn Bush into a dictator in a "national emergency".  (This includes
indefinitely suspending elections.)

Which convention was this at?  Might there be any indication as to which companies had
attendees?

Time to start packing my bags and move out of the country.

Solomon