[SGVLUG] Help spread the word

Dustin Laurence dustin at laurences.net
Mon Jun 18 21:29:59 PDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 01:49:19PM -0700, Sean O'Donnell wrote:
> In some of the few 'family community' towns that still exist throughout
> the LA area, they have 'farmers markets' types of events where people
>
> I know that South Pasadena, Monrovia, and I think Sierra Madre do this
> on a weekly basis.

There is one in Pasadena every Saturday, on the PHS grounds I believe.
That's where a lot of our produce comes from.

> I went to the Black Cow Cafe in Montrose for breakfast on Sunday, and
> noticed that they have one too. Montrose is not in the SGV, but I did
> notice some booths that made me think 'hmm, this would be a great way to
> spread the word', although it requires a wee-bit of effort, time, and
> manpower.

If I campaign/volunteer to do anything at the moment, it will be to
contribute time/money/whatever to the defeat of AB1634.

Dustin

--
    "Intolerance?  The *truth* is intolerant." -- le Faux

The small binary attachment on every message I send is my PGP digital
signature, not a virus.  If you don't know what that is, you can ignore it.
If you do, my keyserver is pgp.mit.edu.