[SGVLUG] Is google going a little beyond their limits with their ads?

Siamak Farah siamak at InfoStreet.com
Mon Jun 18 10:34:23 PDT 2007

I thought with AdSelect you can specify the "exception list" and ads
from those sites wont show.

Sia

InfoStreet, Inc.18345 Ventura Blvd., Suite 416, Tarzana, CA 91356
T: 818-776-8080x212   F: 818-776-2999   http://www.infostreet.com