[SGVLUG] reminder about the building

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 14:56:34 PDT 2007

Here's a reminder that the buildings are locked after hours (5 pm at
my building) so if you must, please knock gently and give us time to
get to the door as we can hear it from the room.  Please do not bang
on any doors or windows or harass any of the building occupants as
that would probably result in a call to security.  Also, do not
attempt to prop the outside door - it's locked for a reason.  If
someone wants in, please ask if they are here for our meeting
otherwise you shouldn't let them in.  Last person gets to be door
monitor so it's usually best to get there just before 7 pm.

Oh, and if any one has a spare video extension cable, please bring it
as the one in the room has gone missing before.

See you at the meeting!

claude