[SGVLUG] help promote our user group! we need more people!

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 11:53:40 PDT 2007

Hi,

suggestions sounds fine..

I really don't mind what people would like to
post, so long as we get more people into
the meetings who are worth meeting.

to ME, that's mostly professional people
who I can network with to increase my
knowledge and business connections.

they can be new or experienced linux/open
source people.

I'd like to encourage anyone here who
can help to help.. feel free to post
david's, mine, or any variation, or