[SGVLUG] help promote our user group! we need more people!

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 22:38:15 PDT 2007

Hi!

Please help spread the word.

I need everyone to help JUST a little
bit. If you can post a message to
Craigslist a couple of times a month,
that would be great!

There are 4 spots worth listing
our meetings imho:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/act/

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/cal/

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/cal/#classes

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/grp/

Here is a sample of text which I've posted

title:

► Like computers/technology, join us at a Linux users grp

body:

We're looking for more people who like to learn
and discuss linux and other opensource software
and technology and the related issues you typically
can read on /. (slashdot.com)

Anyone friendly with a good attitude and interest
are welcome. Often the topics are of professional
interest and we have many working professionals in
the groups.

For a list of LA area lugs please see
http://www.lalugs.org/

Please join us at our local San Gabriel Valley
meeting ( Pasadena area )
http://www.sgvlug.org/

thanks!
matti