[SGVLUG] job openings

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Jul 20 14:26:48 PDT 2007

> -----Original Message----- Of Chris Nolan
>
> I remember seeing discussion of a separate list or a
> different place to post job openings but I can't find details
> on it so I am sending these to the list.  Apologies in
> advance if this is inappropriate.

No problem -- I've created a "classified ad" section on our website for
those that want to post something of a general nature -- they are
"filtered" through me, so if it is too outrageous (such as the "fake"
postings suggested by the law firm trying to skirt the green-card laws)
you won't get very far.  Likewise, posting to the list like this will be
tolerated so long as the volume is low (once a month or less)  [do post
a follow-up if/when the position gets filled, especially if the contact
was made through this list or the website]

> My company, Ripple Networks (www.rippletv.com) is expanding
> like mad and as a result my team has 2 openings.

Glad to hear of it -- as David mentioned, a hint as to location would be
a good thing (though I presume this is local given that it is in the
film/TV industry...)