[SGVLUG] meeting tonight 7/12

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:34:50 PDT 2007

If there's time tonight, I've got a short cool tool talk I'd like to
give on systemgraph.

Also, here's my monthly reminder about the building.   The doors are
locked after hours so try the portable door bell if it's available,
otherwise please knock gently and give us time to get to the door.  Do
not bother the regular occupants.  Do not knock on windows.  Do not
attempt to prop the outside door - it's locked for a reason.  If
someone wants in, please ask if they are here for our meeting
otherwise you shouldn't let them in.  Last person gets to be door
monitor so it's usually best to get there before 7 pm.

Enjoy the meeting!

claude