[SGVLUG] hp tech support! - take this!!!

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:13:13 PDT 2007

On 7/11/07, Emerson, Tom (*IC) <Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com> wrote:
> This one I'm not so sure about -- it's either a testament to the
> "sturdiness" of their product (irregardless of whether or not it
> /works/) or our soldier's lousy aim, but with a .50 cal at 10 yards,
> bits-n-pieces and parts should have practically EXPLODED from the
> printer on the first shot -- I counted at least 4 "three-shot-bursts"
> before the printer simply "fell off of" the barrel (well, more
> accurately, the barrel just fell over...)

I believe it was a M60 or modern replacement for the M60 which
actually fires 7.62 NATO rounds  which is metric for .30 cal. Also
people have spent way to much time watching movie that over estimate
what happens when you shoot things.  Sorry to disappoint but things
just falling over or a whole about the diameter of the ammo you fire
at it are all that happen when you shoot an object that is not filled
with explosives.