[SGVLUG] hp tech support! - take this!!!

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Jul 11 13:49:36 PDT 2007

> -----Original Message----- Of matti
>
> this was fun also.. looks like it is from
> a conference
>
> http://www.jibjab.com/view/157666

I've seen this (a few years ago) as an e-mailed joke, almost completely
verbatim, and it looks a bit like SNL did it as a skit (just before the
very end when it cuts away, the view is from behind the performer, and
you can see there is a "studio audience") I can't quite make out the
sign over (I presume) an exitway that might give an idea what show it
was though.

[ummm, duh -- read the description: "from the Royal Canadian Air Farce"
http://www.airfarce.com/seasons/season14/index.html]

> --- matti <mathew_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > don't you just feel the same way sometimes...
> >
> > http://www.jibjab.com/view/51978

This one I'm not so sure about -- it's either a testament to the
"sturdiness" of their product (irregardless of whether or not it
/works/) or our soldier's lousy aim, but with a .50 cal at 10 yards,
bits-n-pieces and parts should have practically EXPLODED from the
printer on the first shot -- I counted at least 4 "three-shot-bursts"
before the printer simply "fell off of" the barrel (well, more
accurately, the barrel just fell over...)