[SGVLUG] Off-topic - ac vs. dc

Robert Leyva mrflash818 at geophile.net
Fri Feb 23 08:32:42 PST 2007

I am not an expert, but I believe people chose alternating current over
direct current back-in-the-day was that transformers could be used to
adjust  current and voltage easily with the technology back then....

After all, a transformer is basically low-tech in my opinion : a set of
coils.

--
"Knowledge is Power" -- Francis Bacon

Robert Leyva