[SGVLUG] Off-topic - home guerrilla solar systems

Dustin Laurence dustin at laurences.net
Tue Feb 20 19:02:25 PST 2007

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 04:37:04PM -0800, Munjal Thakkar wrote:

>    Michael  is  right  ....  the  same  electrons don't come back to you,
>    something  to do with grounding and conducting back to the power plant
>    underground or something, right?

Would it be a bit pedantic to state that the entire concept mean by "the
same electrons" is meaningless?  Electrons are indistinguishable, and
that means something far more profound than simply saying they all have
the same properties.

That said, if Dave Barry said it then that's good enough for me.

Dustin

--
The small binary attachment on every message I send is my PGP digital
signature, not a virus.  If you don't know what that is, you can ignore it.