[SGVLUG] Is poking fun at Microsoft ever "off topic"?

Munjal Thakkar m00njal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:57:10 PST 2007

I went to a workshop today demoing Office 2007, while it's not vista,
performed and actually works very well. Very powerful and organized
collaboration between programs and a lot of powerful tools for businesses, I
highly reccommend everyone to at least take a gander at the new office
suite, its actually something to finally credit M$ for.