[SGVLUG] RE: Feb meeting: the case of the Mything webmaster...

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 21:42:19 PST 2007

Michael,

I think you're putting in enough time for the SCALE booth. If you're too
busy and can't prep (which sounds reasonable to me) .. let's just have an
open talk. Anyone could voice issues / bring computers they are having
trouble with or something? I know Michael has put in a lot for the group.
hmm, or you could talk about what you're talking about SCALE? That way
you'll be practicing on us :) Hehe

--
Matthew Gallizzi