[SGVLUG] RE: Feb meeting: the case of the Mything webmaster...

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 16:43:10 PST 2007

On 2/5/07, Emerson, Tom (*IC) <Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com> wrote:
> [...]

That was the plan but I have fallen behind and not started anything,
and I forgot or didn't think about that SCALE is this weekend and I
need to come up with have something to show off for that. So I will
fill the meeting with something it may be what our booth for SCALE is
about instead of MythTV or i could really screw myself/the group and
do not meeting prep and just try to install MythTV on a box live at
the meeting. So I will be talking about mythtv or how we in in-throy
stream the meeting or the state  of linux gaming unless some else
wants to have murcy on me and do the main talk for me we already have
a cool tool short topic I think.