[SGVLUG] User Groups Beware (was Laptop computer)

DYN: Jim Workman JimW at dynashoe.com
Thu Dec 13 16:21:39 PST 2007

As I understand it, LULA's mail list was being hosted on someone's
employer's server.  When the employee departed, LULA was SOL.
Eventually they set up the mail list on another server and rebuilt
many of the archives.  (That is the reason you had to resubscribe.)
Neither the list nor the meetings have recovered.

Also many of the core members had their priorities sidetracked.
They got real jobs and started raising families!
Luckily, that is not a problem for us at SGVLUG;-)