[SGVLUG] Fw: Laptop computer - do you know anything about it?

Charles N Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Thu Dec 13 14:57:57 PST 2007

DYN: Jim Workman wrote:
> LULA's current state has nothing to do with its founding;-)

Fair enough.

>> Is LULA still alive?
>
> The mail list is alive. (You may need to resubscribe.)  Meetings are
> comatose.

I am on the mailing list. All 3 of them. I saw one message in the past
month. On the biz list as a job post. So I am not sure how "alive" that
is. :) But so be it.

>> After Clay... what's the word I am
>> looking for here? Left it in the lurch?
>
> Clay led the group for many years.  I don't see how he can be faulted
> for
> abdicating when higher priorities demanded his time.

Well....

who took over group leadership after he left? When did meetings go
comatose? Was a clean handover executed?

As for using the word abdicating here.... I suppose that is one way to
look at it.