[SGVLUG] where did the meeting announcement go?

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Aug 10 13:50:14 PDT 2007

> -----Original Message----- Of Claude Felizardo
>
> I wanted to send phil's x509/ssl link to a coworker and went
> to the sgvlug website but can't find last night's meeting
> announcement.  The Archive on the right only shows up to
> April.  Can't find it anywhere. Is there a way to have the
> meeting announcements saved to a common area?

The tool we're using to manage the site has start and end dates for
"articles", and I usually set the "end" date to be the Friday after the
meeting (so, actually, I would have expected it to remain visible
/today/ -- knowing this, I'll start setting the end date to be Saturday
or Sunday...)  Unfortunately, moving an article from
"unpublished-after-end-date" to "archived" is a manual process, which I
get around to (approximately) whenever I get new content

Speaking of which, what's up for next month?