[SGVLUG] Future Cool Tools topics

Dustin Laurence dustin at laurences.net
Fri Apr 13 12:22:47 PDT 2007

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 10:49:34AM -0700, Matthew Gallizzi wrote:

>    I'd  be  interested  in  bash  as  a full length presentation. I think
>    starting  from  the  ground  up  to advanced would be good.

Sure, but the reason I suggested one little topic as part of "cool tools
I don't really understand" is because I'm not an exhaustively
knowledgable shell programmer.  Now, granted, trying to make a
presentation would make me a lot better, but still....

I'm also concerned that the silent majority of our members would be
bored out of their skulls.

Dustin

--
    "Intolerance?  The *truth* is intolerant." -- le Faux

The small binary attachment on every message I send is my PGP digital
signature, not a virus.  If you don't know what that is, you can ignore it.
If you do, my keyserver is pgp.mit.edu.