[SGVLUG] Off-topic - for Tom - plug-in car that can power yourhouse

Robert Leyva mrflash818 at geophile.net
Fri Apr 13 09:01:02 PDT 2007

Well!

...If I don't take into consideration any financial return on investment
and just focus on the geek factor as well as being able to keep your
fridge running next to your Wii and big monitor having fun as you sip your
nice cold "free as in beer" beer when the next Enron-like company causes
the next big power outage

...then it's priceless.

--
"Knowledge is Power" -- Francis Bacon