[SGVLUG] Meeting Thursday and I don't think we have a speaker.

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:19:06 PDT 2007

So as has been the case for the last several months I don't think we
have a speaker/topic.

Claude said you would be willing to talk about wake on lan? I don't
completely understand  how that works and who couldn't use the power
savings of some of machines being off when I am not using them, but
still remotely available.

Any one else have anything they would be willing to talk about, I
promise it is not as hard as you think, even if it is something you
are looking to learn about bouce some ideas off the crowd.