[SGVLUG] Box O' Linux inventory

Sean O'Donnell sean at seanodonnell.com
Thu Sep 14 09:28:38 PDT 2006

Dustin Laurence wrote:

> Box O' Linux Proper (we ask a swap of a blank disk)
>
>     Qty    Distro or Item
>
>      4     Ubuntu 6.06 (Dapper Drake) in Ubuntu covers
>      7     Ubuntu "Linux For Human Beings" stickers
>      3     Debian 3.1 (Sarge) minimal net install disks
>      2     Fedora Core 5 *DVDs*
>
>     19     52x blank CD-Rs
>      6     48x blank CD-Rs
>      7     40x blank CD-Rs
>
>     60     Plastic CD covers
>
> Grab Bag (just take 'em)
>
>      1     Mandrake 10.0 PowerPack Ed. 5-disk set
>      3     SUSE Linux 9.3 Pro/Eval
>      2     Gentoo 2005.0 minimal net install disks
>      1     Knoppix 3.9 CD
>      3     Knoppix 4.0 *DVDs*
>      1     Debian 3.0 (Woody) minimal net install disk
>      1     Fedora Core 2 4-disk set + rescue disk
>      1     Fedora Core 3 4-disk set
>      2     Fedora Core 3 rescue disks
>      2     Fecora Core 4 *DVDs*
>      3     Ubuntu (probably original) install disk + Live CD RC2 sets (copies)
>      6     Ubuntu (probably original) install + live CD sets (Official)
>      3     Ubuntu 5.04 (Hoary Hedgehog) install + live CD sets (Official)
>      1     Ubuntu 5.04 FOR POWERPC install + live CD set (Official)
>      4     Kubuntu 5.04 install disks
>      1     YellowDog PPC Linux 4.0.1 "Geek Edition" boxed set
>

> Dustin, frequent custodian of the Box O' Linux

I have some to add to the grab bag...

CentOS.v4.3-x86-ISO (4 CDs)
Fedora.Core.v5-x86-ISO (1 DVD)
OpenSuSE.v10.1-x86-ISO (4 CDs)
Slackware.v10.2-ISO (2 CDs)

Let me know if anyone wants, otherwise I'll just assume the pile is fine
as-is.

raz: I'd much rather see 1 copy of Slackware there than 10 copies of
Ubuntu! =p

*ducks*

- --

Sean O'Donnell