[SGVLUG] Proprietary Binary Smackdown

Dustin Laurence dustin at laurences.net
Mon Sep 4 20:10:09 PDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 06:39:00PM -0700, Jeff Carlson wrote:

> I personally spoke with Eric at Linux World and he said he would be
> interested in speaking at SCALE next year if the timing could be right.

I spoke with him at WorldCon, that's why I brought this up.

> In the interest of all LUGs benefiting equally and not duplicating
> effort, I would much rather have Eric at SCALE.  Plus, SCALE tends to
> draw people from more than just LUGs.

That doesn't help SGVLUG's current schedule problem (which my suggestion
wouldn't entirely either, being something for the future), but makes my
life a lot simpler by not adding another thing.  There wasn't enough
interest for me to be willing to commit time to it anyway.

Dustin