[SGVLUG] asterisk with freePBX

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:30:54 PDT 2006

I don't know about your question (I'm going to be setting up an asterisk box
soon, though), but I would recommend asking on IRC.

http://sgvlug.net/chat/ - Once you log in, do /j #freepbx and there are
people there to help.

The support there is definitely quicker than e-mail. :) Good luck.

--
Matthew Gallizzi