[SGVLUG] asterisk with freePBX

Don Saxton dsaxton at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 1 09:29:26 PDT 2006

yes I am using the fxo to answer the pots phone. I have been using
vgetty to email me fax and voice messages, but I want to try to pass
calls to where ever i am, so I will look a little more connected even
while on the boat.

If there were a cheap enough fxs, I have a nice wireless phone (not wifi)

Found a softphone for window mobile that sounds interesting.

Biggest problem now is to get softphone on lan to work.
Found this http://nerdvittles.com/index.php?p=137

The phone language is like reading somthing from a 100 years ago.