[SGVLUG] SGVLUG plan for 2007.

Victor Y. Zamora vzamora at mtsac.edu
Wed Nov 22 23:46:40 PST 2006

Hi Jason,

As I have indicated in a response to Joel, Mt. SAC has classes in Linux
OS every semester, sometimes as many as two sections of 20 or more
students. There is indeed a upswing in demand for it and I happy to say
that many young people are enthusiastic about the whole Open Source
phenomena.

I will be willing to coordinate with you on any activity you want to do
at Mt. SAC. I am willing to post on my course web pages any link to
SGVLUG web site and general announcement of meetings. I am unable to
attend your meetings because almost all of my classes are up to 10 p.m.,
Monday to Thursday. You may come to our classes to do a presentation.

We also could host some of your meetings and you can use some of our lab
facilities. We have been fortunate to receive an NSF grant creating a
security center which you can use:
http://rissc.mtsac.edu/RISSC_NEW/default.asp. I will forward your
request to the head of our center.

Thanks for taking the lead,