[SGVLUG] First meeting of the Beginning Java Study Group is on!

Jason Riker jasonrkr at verizon.net
Sat Nov 11 16:51:39 PST 2006

Group,

Zephyr's Coffee house in Pasadena has a space we can meet this Monday.
The final meeting place is still set to be either Lamanda Park Library
in Pasadena or Methodist Hospital in Arcadia.  The only catch with using
Zephyr's is they'd like everyone to buy something (coke, coffee, or food
if you're hungry).  If no one objects, I'd like to suggest we go ahead
and use this space.  We may need to put off Jana's demo of Eclipse until
the meeting on the 20th or if John brings the projector we can run it
until they ask us to turn if off.

If this poses a problem for anyone please let me know.  Shoot the e-mail
to me off-list if you prefer.

Please remember to review Section One "Getting Started" of Sang Shin's
Intro to Java, which can be found at -
http://www.javapassion.com/javaintro

If you're not yet a member there's still time to join up. I invite you
to come out.

If you don't want to be a member, but want to see what we're about, you
can come too.  :-)

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all.

Sincerely,

Jason

Zephyr
Coffee House and Art Gallery