[SGVLUG] Where's this month's meeting posting?

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Nov 7 11:02:25 PST 2006

Thanks for reminding me -- as Mike pointed out, we (I) only received the
writeup yesterday [and, likewise, it was only decided last saturday
anyway...]  It's now posted to the main page of the site.

As to the calendar, I think we have some signals crossed between the CMS
we are using and that "component" -- we've currently configured the site
such that you don't have to "log in", so there is no actual "log in"
module; unfortunately, the calendar is set to require a logged-in user
(otherwise we'd get bazillions of spam-like entries I'm sure...) and
cannot be updated "from the back end"

(I did some looking around the other day and it seems there are a few
other calendar modules we can choose from; anyone got any spare "tuits"
[of the round variety, not the square ones] so I can install one that
works better?)