[SGVLUG] Myth TV question!

Munjal Thakkar m00njal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 12:18:42 PST 2006

Hey guys, looking to start a myth TV project towards this coming weekend,
heres a little low down so you guys can know what feedback to give
My mom wants a new TV setup in the bedroom, they are still using this
ancient 13" CRT that they have had since probably they came to the US? *its
color though* and it still works fine. However I spotted a nice 22" LCD on
sale for about $250 at circuit city *check your local flyer* and was
interested to nab that for them and have it setup for a front end box in the
bedroom. Not so bad, I just was wondering if front end only, I should be ok
with a little 733mhz setup (old MATX board) and possibly 256 ram? Second, I
have various forms of hardware laying around, and all spiffy for my backend,
but really wanted some feed back or references I could be linked too for a
good TV tuner card, possibly DVR card, or a HD tuner only card that I could
stick in there and have it running away for my parents. All advice is
greatly appreciated!

p.s. any speakers for this week ?