[SGVLUG] stupid newbie questions

K. Zachary Abbott kzabbott at mypcbiz.com
Thu May 25 13:07:57 PDT 2006

Thanks Michael - I think that was just what I needed.

I don't care about the GUI; I was simply stating that as a Windows
admin, I knew how to do this on a Windows box, and the change in the one
spot changes everything else.

So, anyway, changing the /etc/sysconfig/network file seemed to do the trick.

Thanks!

Zachary

--
K. Zachary Abbott, MCSE