[SGVLUG] last nite's meeting - please help

David Lawyer dave at lafn.org
Thu May 18 12:09:14 PDT 2006

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 09:59:22PM -0700, I wrote:
("I" is not me.  It's a person who named herself "I")

> I'm running an external modem on what used to be called com port one.
> I do not have the tech background, but I did get my modem running.
> I'm using Fedora C4, maybe I can help?

Thanks, but I have no problems with my modem.  But if I want to
install Debian from a few floppy disks, these disks don't seem to
contain any dialer program to dialout in order to connect to an ISP
and get on the Internet.  I've filed a bug report with Debian, even
though I've no need to install Linux right now.  See my previous post.

[snip]
			David Lawyer