[SGVLUG] JPL Open House and Chino Air Show

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Fri May 12 14:22:52 PDT 2006

I meant to announce this at last night's meeting but i wasn't able to
make it.  Sounds like i missed a good one.

JPL Open House, Sat and Sun, May 20th and 21st, 9 am to 5 pm.
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/pso/oh.cfm

There'll be displays, exhibits and demonstrations.  I'd recommend
getting there as early as possible to beat the crowds especially as
the line to the mars stuff was pretty bad last year.   Food and
beverages will be available but best to bring your own water in case
it's as hot as it was last year.

As for me, this year I'm planning to take the family to the Chino Air
show, either the 20th or 21st.  Last day for advance tickets is
tomorrow, May 13.
http://www.planesoffame.org/menu.php