[SGVLUG] last nite's meeting - please help

Sean O'Donnell sean at seanodonnell.com
Fri May 12 12:22:47 PDT 2006

It was my 1st time actually attending a meeting, and it was a lot more
interesting and informative than I had (honestly) expected.

I'd like to thank Todd for his comprehensive presentation. It's good to
see that recruiters like you do actually exist! *WHOA* =)

Unfortunately, there are simply not enough good technical recruiters
(like Todd, who actually understand these technologies), especially in
the San Gabriel Valley. =/

I didn't get a chance to meet everyone, and I couldn't make it to the
grubfest afterwards, but hopefully next time I'll be able to.

*cheers*

Sean O'Donnell
South Pasadena, CA
sean at seanodonnell.com