[SGVLUG] SuSE 10.1 out --TODAY--

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu May 11 10:06:42 PDT 2006

download speeds, however, are so slow that I won't be able to get all
the CD's to burn a complete set for the meeting tonight -- anyone else
interested in a "parallel download"?  I'll just get cd #1, someone else
grabs #2, etc., and we swap at the meeting...

Of course, this won't guarantee that we'll get them before the meeting
anyway -- the estimate for cd #1 is already up to 17 hours...  (and
windows/explorer tends not to download more than two streams at a
time...)

Tom Emerson
818-977-8828