[SGVLUG] Promoting our group

David Lawyer dave at lafn.org
Thu Jun 29 01:46:22 PDT 2006

If I type on google "pasadena linux" about the 4th hit is SGVLUG.  If
I also knew about user groups and typed more words, SGVLUG would
perhaps show up first.  So we are easy to find via search engines.
Still, there are likely a lot of people using Linux or thinking about
using it that don't know that there are such things as user groups.
Some of these are just thinking about trying Linux and need an
introductory presentation about what Linux is all about and some of
the problems in hardware support.

			David Lawyer