[SGVLUG] Off Topic - Computer Tutoring Job

Alex Roston tungtung at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 21 11:21:55 PDT 2006

A friend of mine runs a small tutoring business and has a client who
needs to be tutored in, (clears throat) QBASIC.
No. I'm not joking. QBASIC. (And no. I didn't write the syllabus -
praise "Bob" for small favors.)

I'd take it myself (yes, I'm a total slut) but I live in Fontana now.

The job is one hour/week near Eaton canyon. Anyone who has ever used
QBASIC (or GWBasic) or any other similar language and can communicate
the (ahem) basics to a newbie would probably be welcome to this job. The
cool thing about this is if you do it good, you'll be the go-to person
for other computer tutoring stuff my friend might have in the future.

Contact me off list with your qualifications and I'll see if I can hook
you up. Please don't snicker.

Thanks,

Alex