[SGVLUG] Especially for Tom & his Prius....

David Lawyer dave at lafn.org
Mon Jul 17 13:50:24 PDT 2006

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 08:14:29AM -0700, frank at pasadena.net wrote:
> IMHO, we have too many smart people in the world to continue using the 100+
> year old internal combustion technology. If we had the will, we'd be using
> cleaner cheaper engines and fuels and drive whatever size vehical we want.

But recall that the internal combustion engine replaced the very
inefficient external combustion steam engines (rail).  There just
aren't any cheaper engines or fuels.  If there were, they would be
being used.  The gov't speend billions subsidizing biofuels and I
think this is very wrong as I'll likely explain in another post.

			David Lawyer