[SGVLUG] Meeting TONITE! Chris is scheduled to present

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:48:08 PDT 2006

*packs Googlewear*

I am bringing two people.

Also ... for whatever it's worth, I'm on the dev team for a new distribution
being released... and I proposed something to the founder about listing all
the different LUGs on the site so people could know where to go. I don't
know if this will help bring a lot of traffic our way, but if this distro
takes off ... it might do us some good.