[SGVLUG] Meeting TONITE! Chris is scheduled to present

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 10:20:17 PDT 2006

Hi!

Meeting tonite!!!

*** PLEASE invite and bring a few new people.
*** PLEASE help promote our group by posting in Craigslist

General Meeting: Our primary meeting is held on the 2nd Thursday of
every month
Time: 7-9pm
Location: 107 Downs at Caltech Campus in Pasadena

July 2006: third times a charm?

OK, everyone, bring your black cats and ladders -- on Thursday, the
13th Chris Smith will, for the third time, attempt to present a "slice
of life at Yahoo!" -- an insiders guide to the fun and frivolity that
goes on at one of the world's largest content providers on the
Internet.

http://www.sgvlug.org/

thanks!
matti