[SGVLUG] Linux job posting -- any interest?

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Jan 26 13:42:30 PST 2006

I received a direct e-mail from a recruiter looking to fill a Linux administrator position [noted as "in L.A. / El Segundo / Northridge" -- I don't know if that really means three openings or one opening servicing multiple locations]  He apparently found my e-mail "from a Linux user group discussion thread" (which I presume to be this list since it is the only one that uses my WB address) so if you haven't posted to the list, you might not be on his "radar".

If anyone is interested in this position [listed as $60k-80k, dependant upon experience and all that] and haven't already heard about this, let me know (off list, please) and I'll forward the full details.

Tom

p.s.  It reminds me, though, that perhaps we should see if Todd would be willing to give his famous talk on how to get hired -- should be a good one to schedule around May...