[SGVLUG] FC4 -- how to stop boot into graphics mode

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Jan 24 14:25:51 PST 2006

To be honest, I'm one of those that think "sync is optional" :)  [mainly due to what Michael pointed out -- the kernel will sync it anyway...] but this is a case where being "safe" doesn't hurt, and in the seemingly impossible case that "someone does this (without sync) and hoses his system", I'd like to have a shield to hide behind... ;)