[SGVLUG] Is anyone else getting boiler-room cold-calls from Earthkink/India?

serross at ix.netcom.com serross at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 10 13:27:41 PST 2006

Sounds real fishy to me. First, EL has tried hard to get their level one and two support personel to speak good english. Second, DSL support is here in the US as is all level three support. There is a EL office on Sierra Madre Villa (same building JPL had some offices) and as I recall, this is DSL suppport west. &You can call their 800 number (and for that matter call HQ in Atlanta) to verify - Also you can call into billing dept. If EL was going to send you an email, it will come from one of their 207 IP addresses no from some fly on the wall DSN.

SR