[SGVLUG] SCALE5x Booth - Volunteers and Ideas: LinuxDoc and Dumb Terminals

Jeff Carlson jeff at ultimateevil.org
Mon Dec 25 11:25:25 PST 2006

Dustin Laurence wrote:
> What would be rather cool would be a computer running full multiple
> graphical terminals, like has been advocated for schools.
>
> I don't know a think about it, though.

Ooh.  I heard about something like this.  Basically, one computer with
multiple video cards (or dual-output cards), and multiple USB keyboards
and mice.  Each video output is paired to a keyboard and mouse (as
opposed to a normal multi-head display) and thus they become terminals
to the computer.

I think that would make a very viable demo.